Full disclosure: There are definitely more than 12 breathtaking views in Minnesota. This ranked list is just a few of my favorite and best views in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. It was challenging! Watch a future best views in Minnesota series where I’ll share more scenic views of lakes, rivers, bluffs, gorges, bridges, park benches, fire towers, and more.
This post contains recommended links to products and services. While you will not accrue any additional costs to support my blog, I may receive compensation if you purchase these products and services. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. All images taken by kmf are available for purchase via digital download.
List of the best views in Minnesota
Here is a list of the top 12 most scenic views in Minnesota – ranked!
12. St. Croix River at Interstate State Park; Taylors Falls, MN
11. Mississippi River from Mill City Museum; Minneapolis, MN
10. Fire tower at St. Croix State Park; Hinckley, MN
9. Mount Tom at Sibley State Park; New London, Minnesota
8. Sandbank Trail at Forestville State Park; Preston, MN
7. Switchback Trail at Beaver Creek Valley State Park; Caledonia, Minnesota
6. High Falls at Grand Portage State Park; Grand Portage, MN
5. Middle and Low Falls at Gooseberry Falls State Park; Two Harbors, MN
4. Mount Charity at John A. Latsch State Park; Minnesota City, Minnesota
3. Summit Express Gondola at Lutsen Mountains, Lutsen, Minn.
2. Palisade Head at Tettegouche State Park; Silver Bay, MN
1. Split Rock Lighthouse from the shores of Lake Superior; Two Harbors, MN
Twin Cities-based blogger sharing memorable emptynester, solo, family and girlfriend-getaway adventures, as well as my day hiking adventures (including all 66 Minnesota state parks), latest book reviews, and updates on my quest for the best adult mac and cheese.
Also two WIPs: historical fiction and psychological thriller